Luxury Rebuilding installs, repairs, and maintains EPDM roofing systems. We use state-of-the-art EPDM membranes designed for resilience, weather resistance, and unparalleled strength. Installed with skill and diligence, they feature a long lifespan with low lifecycle costs, making for a stellar investment for any low-angled roof. Quality, performance, value: Our EPDM roofs have it all.
To schedule a consultation, or to request a quote, give us a call at (862) 290-9638 today.
EPDM Roofs by Luxury Rebuilding
As far as EPDM roofs go, ours are second to none. Over time, we’ve developed a specialized process to install them quickly, efficiently, and flawlessly. It’s a labor of tireless effort, combining patience, diligence, and precision at every stage.
When you choose us to install your EPDM roof, you can expect:
- Seamless EPDM application
- Personalized solutions
- Fast turnarounds
- Extended warranties
- Satisfaction guaranteed
What Is EPDM?
EPDM (or ethylene propylene diene monomer) is a synthetic rubber material used in roofing, vehicle manufacturing, and countless other applications. Known for its durability and impermeability, it boasts exceptional insulation capabilities as well as excellent UV and temperature resistance. It’s also eco-friendly. It’s recyclable, poses minimal environmental impact, and unlike many rubbers, does not pollute rainwater.
EPDM has been consistently recognized for its countless advantages over more traditional roofing systems, including:
- Lightweight design
- High levels of insulation
- Low upkeep
- 100% recyclable
The Benefits of Our EPDM Roofs
With one of our EPDM roofing systems, endless benefits await. Think money savings, energy savings, and cost. Think low maintenance. Think long lifespan and a low risk of leaks.
With one of our EPDM roofing systems, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- More Energy Efficiency: Thanks to its exceptional insulating capabilities, EPDM helps shield your home from the outside, moderating the interior temperature so that you need to rely less on climate control.
- Less Upkeep: We use a professional-grade EPDM that is remarkably low-upkeep. It also rarely leaks because it has few seams. Plus, if it is ever damaged, it’s quick to patch and easy to repair.
- Immediate Money Savings: An EPDM roof is an affordable roof. It can be installed quickly, and the material is considerably cheaper than the alternatives, such as shingles or metal.
- Long-Term Money Savings: EPDM will save you money year after year. You’ll save money on energy. You’ll save money on maintenance. And when it comes time to replace your roof, you’ll save money on that, too. Talk about smart.
EPDM Roofing, Maintenance, and More
We provide a complete range of services to keep EPDM roofs structurally sound and well-maintained. Whether your roof has sprung a leak or needs a check-up, you can count on us to find a solution that meets your needs, wants, and budget.
We can help with EPDM repairs, maintenance, annual inspections, and more. Make the most of your roof, and contact us today to get started.
Your Top Choice for Local EPDM Roofing
Get in Touch Today
We know we are the area’s best EPDM roofing company. Our clients have consistently saved time and money by choosing us, and now you can too.
If you need a new roof, don’t hesitate to contact us to book a consultation today.